What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition which principally affects the face. Rosacea causes facial redness and produces small, red, pus-filled pustules (bumps). Rosacea worsens with time if left untreated. It is often mistaken for acne or eczema, or some other skin allergy
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS
· Flushing and redness in the center of the face.
· Visible broken blood vessels (spider veins).
· Swollen skin.
· Skin may be very sensitive.
· Skin may sting and burn.
· Dry skin, roughness or scaling.
· Have a tendency to flush or blush more easily than other people
· Rosacea is a skin disease that causes redness in the face. The redness is the main symptom,
· but acne is sometimes an additional symptom.