WHAT IS IT?
Wrinkles are creases, folds or ridges on skin. The wrinkles appear in a person with age. Wrinkles can also appear because of facial expressions. When people get older, their skin becomes thinner and so wrinkles appear.
Wrinkles are caused due to ageing. Some of the factors that contribute to wrinkles are,
· Overexposure to Sun
· Regular Smoking
· Poor hydration
Wrinkles can be removed by various processes like,
· Hydrafacial – Hydrafacial is a combined process that involves cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidants to remove all the dirt in the skin and provide a glowing skin.
· Chemical peels- Chemical peels consists of chemical solution which when removed, eliminates the outer layer of dead skin cells along with the wrinkles and provides a refreshing look.
WHAT IS IT?
Botox is a neurotoxin called as Botulinum Toxin which is produced by a bacteria Clostridium Botulinum. It has wide variety of uses. Botox is a poison but if used correctly it can have a lot of medicinal uses.
Who needs it?
Botox is used by people for various issues,
· As a muscle relaxant to treat post stroke spasticity, post spinal cord injury, spasms in head, neck and shoulder.
· Used for improper eye alignment.
· It is used for reduction of facial lines and wrinkles.
· For reduction of crow’s feet and frown lines.
· To treat excessive sweating
Botox is taken as an injection and it is injected into the regions of the body where the muscles must be relaxed. In case of removal of wrinkles or facial lines, the Botox is injected into face so that the muscles movements are temporarily paralyzed. It would take one to few days for the body to react to the injected Botox. The results have always been the best and efficient.
The issues with the forehead may include frown lines, horizontal lines, drooping eyebrows. All these changes are mainly caused due to ageing. By using Botox, one can reverse the effects of ageing and get a youthful appearance.
Crow’s feet refer to the lines that are present around the eye which appears when a person laughs or smiles. Botox can be used to remove the crow’s line completely. It might take a few units of Botox for the complete removal. It is a 10-minute procedure and the results will last for a few months.
A person may develop under eye wrinkles due to squinting for so long. It can damage your good looks entirely and make you look tired always. Botox can be injected in the under-eye region to restore the eyes back to its original form.
Smile lines are the crease or folds that run from the sides of the nose to corners of the mouth. They start to show very clearly with age. They can be easily removed by injecting a Botox in the region. After a few sessions, a person can obtain a wrinkle free face.